Climate smart training
CCA is able to prepare customized closed-door briefings and Q&A sessions between senior managers and CCA's researchers and analysts.
Content can be tailored for different business sectors :
- Finance, insurance and services
- Housing and construction
- Transport, travel and communications
- Government and academic
CCA has programmes and processes designed to green organizational culture, and promote and improve climate awareness in a company or organization. These services include:
- Getting structures and leadership right
Guidance on appropriate structures, roles and responsibilities to ensure both high-level championing of the issue as well as broad ownership, participation and buy-in.
- Effective training and engagement policies
Engaging the workforce, supply chain participants and other relevant stakeholders. How to use games and other participatory exercises to ensure active learning and elicit ideas from all levels.
- Award schemes and green incentive programmes in the workplace
Talks, workshops, activities and awards for employees to ensure a positive approach to learning about and implementing environmental improvements in the company. Encouraging even the quietest voices among the staff to apply their minds and come forward with ideas for a healthier and greener workplace.
Climate Interactive Workshops
By combining international methodology with locally developed modules, CCA can provide experiential learning through interactive workshops.
- Climate Interactive Workshop -- "If I were Obama"
An ideal workshop for staff team building with a climate theme:
Can countries at different stages of development really work together to save Planet Earth? This unique simulation game, highly popular during COP21 in Paris, will let participants experience the United Nations Climate Change Conference through role-playing and interactive computer modeling. Put yourself in President Obama or a senior official's shoes to experience the power politics during the negotiation process with other country delegates, and reflect on the far-reaching impacts of climate change.
- Leadership Development Workshop --"Climate Strategist"
The first of its kind in Asia for professionals to build capacity in strategic planning. The benefits are:
- Understand climate change impact on government and corporate operations
- Grasp climate strategy dynamics at both public policy and organizational levels
- Reflect on mainstream values from a global perspective
- Build a strong foundation for organizational sustainability
- Strengthen team building for strategic development
- Explore green opportunities for sustainability development
CCA will periodically hold group meetings for its Climate Action Partners, which focus on imminent issues and feature experts and special guests, or bring together informed players from comparable business sectors for a sharing of best practice and policy issues.