CarbonCare® Event is a unique way to demonstrate your carbon caring actions. It aims to encourage event organizers to take actions to reduce or balance the carbon emissions generated from organizing and participating in the events. With CarbonCare® Event, organizing carbon neutral events can't be easier - assess, reduce, measure, and offset the carbon emissions.
The measurement, reduction and offsetting procedures will be verified by carbon audit professionals and a CarbonCare® Event Label will be awarded to successful events. Event carbon footprint report will also be provided.
1. Demonstrate your commitment in mitigating the impacts of climate change
2. Contribute to clean energy development and sustainable community benefits in impoverished regions and developing economies
3. Promote carbon care awareness amongst business partners, customers and employees
4. Boost the profile of the event with carbon neutral credentials to attract more environmentally conscious participants or to gain public endorsement
5. Enhance corporate image with visible actions to promote the values and ways of low carbon living
1. Carbon footprint assessment for the event
2. Carbon reduction tips
3. Communication brief
4. CarbonCare® Event Label for publicity
5. CarbonCare® Event certificate
6. Carbon Care Asia's carbon offset certificate